ABLE-DIRECT CENTRE LIMITED is the data controller responsible for this website and any handling of personal data carried out by or on behalf of ABLE-DIRECT CENTRE LIMITED.
If you have any questions, or would like to exercise your privacy rights, please follow the instructions below
1). Use Of Your Personal Information / Security
It is important for you to know that we may use some of the personal data provided by you during the use of this website and by using this site you agree to this use.
Personal data, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It doesn’t include any data where the identity has been removed.
As regards the Disclosure of Your Information, we may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(1) to other companies in the ABLE-DIRECT CENTRE LIMITED Group
(2) to employees and agents of our Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by our Group now or in the future
(3) agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs
(4) to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions
(5) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
2). How We Collect Data
We collect data about you using different methods, these include:
- Ordering our products or services
- Contacting our customer services team
- Direct interactions by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or through chat or social media
- Signing up to receive our email newsletter
- Signing up to receive our catalogue or other direct mailings
- Enquiring about our products or services
- Requesting information be sent to you
- Creating designs for products on our website or via our catalogue
- Entering a competition or survey
- Leaving product or customer reviews
3). What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Personal Data – This includes title, first name, last name, username or similar identifier and an encrypted version of your login and password
- Contact Information – This includes delivery address, billing address, email address and telephone numbers
- Transaction Data – This includes details of products and services you have purchased from us, payments you have made and refunds
- Account Data – This includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, preferences, feedback and survey responses, as well as any profile data which we have added (for example, using analytics and profiling)
- Technical Data – This includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website
- Tracking and Usage Data – This includes information we or others collect about you from cookies and similar tracking technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, and mobile identifiers
- Marketing and Communications Data – This includes your preferences in receiving direct marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you, including details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. If you use any of these types of personal data on products you create on Able-Print.co.uk, we will not be able to tell. We will treat all the personal data included in designs or products as ordinary personal data.
Please note that should you choose not to share personal data with us, or refuse certain contact permissions, we might not be able to provide the products and services you’ve asked for.
We may use third-party advertising companies to deliver advertisements on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You do not have to accept cookies, and you should read the information that came with your browser software to see how you can set up your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, this will give you the opportunity to decide whether to accept it. Disabling cookies however can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
5). List Of Cookies We Collect
The table below lists the cookies we collect and the information they store.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category information on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not|
|FRONTEND||You sesssion ID on the server|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your wishlist|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your wishlist|
6). What We Do With The Information We Collect
We require this information for our legitimate business interests, including:
- Registering you as a new customer
- Providing the products and services for which we both enter into a contract when payment is received
- Managing payments, fees and charges
- Internal record keeping to comply with our legal obligations – for example, record keeping for tax purposes
- Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
- Enabling you to take part in a competition or prize draw
- Administering and protecting our business and website
- Delivering relevant website content and advertisements
- Improving our customer experience, products and services
- Delivering direct marketing communications
- Preventing and stopping unlawful acts
- Resolving legal claims and disputes.
6). How Do We Use Data For Advertising and Marketing?
We may carry out direct marketing by email, phone, text or post. On our website, we try really hard to make it very clear what communications you will be sent when you give your consent to us contacting you for marketing purposes. You have the right to opt out of marketing communications at any time. The easiest way to opt out is to use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the communication or contact our customer services team who will remove you from future communications.
You can control which communications you receive from us within your account area.
Our advertisements are not always targeted at a specific individual. Sometimes we just buy advertising space and you may happen to come across it. However there are times when we may target a specific individual for advertising purposes:
- Via email newsletters
- Via catalogues and promotions by post
- Via text messages
- Via phone calls
We work with third party advertising companies to extend the reach of our adverts. These advertisements may include retargeting via cookies detailed in sections four and five above.
7). Do We Store Your Payment Data?
ABLE-DIRECT CENTRE LIMITED uses third party payment processors Sagepay and PayPal to process payments made for products and services via our website. All online payments will be conducted in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards and your billing information is encrypted before being communicated to them. Your credit card details are communicated directly from your browser to these payment processors and we never see them.
8). What Security Measures Do We Have In Place?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
We have in place procedures in order to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
9). Are We Responsible For Third Party Content And Links?
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
10). How Long Do We Store Your Data For?
We will only ever keep data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it. This will include for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
By law we must keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers for tax purposes.
We offer our customers the opportunity to come back at any time in the future and re-print products you have ordered from us in the past. So, unless you actively delete this information, we keep it, so we can fulfil this service for you.
11). Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, do not check the box that you can click to indicate that you want to receive direct marketing communications from us
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to ABLE-DIRECT CENTRE LIMITED, 5 Mallard Close, Earls Barton, Northamptonshire, NN6 0LS or emailing us at email@example.com.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you, this is called a subject access request.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have a right to be forgotten, this allows you, in certain circumstances, to have all the data we hold on you erased unless there is an overriding legal reason for us to keep it.
You have the right to restrict data personal processing.
You have the right of data portability. This allows you to request a copy of the data we hold for you in a common format.
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data.
These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them. You can see a lot more information on them, if you are interested, on the UK Information Commissioner’s Office website.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights please do so in writing to: ABLE-DIRECT CENTRE LIMITED, 5 Mallard Close, Earls Barton, Northamptonshire, NN6 0LS.
We aim to comply with data requests within 30 days of receipt of a written request. Occasionally it may take longer than 30 days if your request is complex or you have made several requests. We will keep you updated with progress should this be the case.
There is no fee to pay in order to access your personal data or exercise any of your other rights. We may however charge a fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. We will need to confirm your identity as a data security measure to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to anybody who is not authorised to receive it.