9.0 Use of Your Personal Information/Security
9.1 It is important for you to know that we may use some of the personal information provided by you during the use of this website and by using this site you agree to this use.
9.2 Your contact details will be stored in our computer database and this, together with other information provided by you (and this information may be supplemented by information we receive from third parties), may be used by us to:
(1) for assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programme. We may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example automatically selecting products or services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such products and services (including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on by any of the following methods, including e-mail; telephone; SMS text message and post; and
(2) arrange and monitor any competitions we might offer on the website.
9.3 In order to protect you and our other customers, and us, from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other companies, other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
9.4 As regards the Disclosure of Your Information, we may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
(1) to other companies in our Group;
(2) to employees and agents of our Group to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by our Group now or in the future;
(3) agents who (on our behalf) profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
(4) to other organisations for the administration of prize draws or competitions.
(5) to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
9.6 We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous.
9.7 As regards Security, we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
9.8 You have the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that we keep about you, upon receipt of a written request and payment of a fee. If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect please contact us. Please note that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
9.9 If you want to be removed from our mailing list, please contact us and we will remove within a reasonable time period, your details from our database.
9.10 Log Files – At www.able-print.co.uk we collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or Shaw Cable), the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site.
9.11 Cookies and Web Beacon
Able Labels use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Using the Ads Preferences Manager, you can edit your ads preferences by adding interest categories that are relevant to you. You can also remove any interest categories that don’t apply and Google will no longer use them for showing you interest-based ads. When you edit your ads preferences, your new settings may not take immediate effect, since it takes time for the change to be processed in our systems.